Some upcoming things I’m excited about:
- ALWAYS: Sharing my latest article Thinking on Our Feet: Improvisation for Individual and Community Expression in Jazz Class in the journal Dance Education in Practice
- JANUARY: Beginning my semester of teaching Jazz at St. Paul Conservatory for Performing Artists
- FEBRUARY: Wrapping up my work with the University of Minnesota – Morris as they prepare to perform choreography at the North Central region American College Dance Association festival
- MARCH: Premiering a new duet investigating the jazz sensibilities of Radiohead (in preparation for a larger project to come!) with the University of Wisconsin – River Falls Dance Theatre concert
- MARCH: Premiering a new work on professional Twin Cities company Alternative Motion Project as their guest choreographer for the year
- MARCH: Premiering a new solo work (also investigation for the Radiohead project) as a part of Theatre Unbound’s Girl Shorts Festival
- APRIL: Sharing my work with Eagan High School’s Dance Program through the Cowles Center’s CREATIONS residency at our culminating event on my birthday – April 15th!